VBCW force

 So it’s been a while since I posted on this new blog, but I have been pondering and planning my VBCW and Bolt Action forces. I still need to talk to my local gaming group to find out exactly what rules and point or force sizes that they run for VBCW games but I’m going to start off building to the force below. This is a very basic force and I’ll go in to more details about why I choose the units I have in another post, but there is a reason for the choices. 

So what is the force? 


2nd Lieutenant with pistol (50)

Medic with pistol (23)

Regular Infantry with 8 men including a LMG team (100)

Regular Infantry with 8 men including a LMG team (100)

Roll Royce Armoured car  (70)

15cwt Truck (31)


The numbers in brackets are the Bolt Action points values for each unit. The total points for this force, in its current state is 374 points. This is quite a small force and I could easily increase it to 500 points by the addition of another infantry squad and additional man for the medic or 2Lt. Both of these things could be easily achieved using the BEF box from Wargames Atlantic, which is going to form the basis for this force. The armoured car and truck are there to add so additional firepower and transport for some of the troops.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts behind the VBCW force

1st post