1st post

 Ok, let's get this out there quickly. This blog is a side project to my main blog, the 265th Imperial Battle Group, and will be a very slow blog, with only a very few posts every so often when I come up with new ideas for my small Very British Civil War and early war Bolt Action force.  

This First post is primarily just to get a post down here and make it "active". The site will change and evolve over the next few weeks and months as I get time to sit and get my ideas down on paper.

Hopefully this might be of use to someone somewhere but I suspect that it won't but then that's not the point, the point is to just have somewhere to ramble on and if you want to listen to my ramblings or even join in, then your very welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts behind the VBCW force

VBCW force